Only 5,000 applications will be accepted for 2014 under the Federal Skilled Trades Program.
90 Skilled Trades from the following NOC Skill Level B are eligible. These carry sub-caps of 100 applications each.
Federal Skilled Trades Occupations
a sub cap of 100 Federal skilled trades occupation applications will be accepted for each job listed in this group.
- Major Group 72: Industrial, electrical and construction trades;
- Major Group 73: Maintenance and equipment operation trades;
- Major Group 82: Supervisors and technical occupations in national resources, agriculture and related production;
- Major Group 92: Processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators;
- Major Group 632: Chefs and cooks
- Major Group 633: Butchers and bakers
***This immigration program has been revamped.***